Monday, May 19, 2008

It's a girl!

We just had our ultrasound today and we found out that we are expecting a girl! We are so excited to have a daughter. We were pretty confident that it was a girl, even before the ultrasound so it was cool to confirm that we were right. My due date is Oct 10th. I am just over 19 weeks pregnant now- almost half way. So far the pregnancy has been very easy- I hope it continues that way. It definitely is going faster than the first one (probably because Caleb keeps me very busy).

5 comments:

Lia said...

Congratulations on your baby. I'm excited to be an aunt again. Can't wait to meet them.

brit.brat said...

!!a girl! you lucky chic. so excited for you guys! can't wait to plan this girly shower!

Collette said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Great news! What a fun very first blog!! =)

Mougey Family said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to see the baby bump. Finally another niece.

McVay Family Adventures said...

Congrats! How exciting to have a sweet baby girl.